What a crazy, hilarious and weird day it has been. It started out that we were running late to get Logan to school. Scott wanted to be helpful and offered to take Logan and pick him up for me. I must admit that it was hard to relinquish what has become a sweet little drop off/pick up routine, but eventually I relented. Scott moved Logan's car seat to his car, got all of his preschool paraphernalia loaded and off they went. Or so I thought. I had gone up and gotten Raegan and was excited about spending the morning having coffee and a casual breakfast with my little munchkin. No sooner had I stepped on the last stair Scott came in and informed me that his car was dead. Not, I need a battery jump dead, but dead. Dead as in it won't even turn over dead. Fan.Tast.Ic!! We quickly loaded up the van and dropped Logan off at school and Scott off at work.
It's amazing for me to see how clearly the Lord works in my life and how the testing of my faith not only produces patience, but much stronger faith! Just yesterday the Lord showed me yet again how wonderfully He provides for my family. Blessings show up in the most perfectly timed ways. Then, we wake up the next morning and the car won't start. I am not stressed about it at all because I know, somehow, someway God is going to pull out of this situation exactly what He is after and He WILL provide.
This afternoon I came upon this little character under the hood of Scott's car. Hopefully he wasn't the cause of the problem.
Yesterday, while I was in the middle of making a homemade apple cobbler, I heard a noise that let me know my little Raegan was in to something she shouldn't be. I found that she had gotten in to my stash of googly eyes and had them all over the floor, in her mouth and clenched in her tight, little, clammy hands. I quickly swiped the ones that were in her mouth out, took her out of the room and commenced cleaning up the rest. Well... today while changing a poopy diaper around 12:30 I came across a googly eye in the poo. HA! Never fear, it was a small one so I don't think any damage was done internally, but, it was pretty hilarious to see.
*You can thank me for sparing you from pictures*
No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.
~ Erin McG