Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bwee Bwee turns 1

Update No. 5. Raegan (a.k.a. Bwee Bwee, munchkin, Rae Rae) turned 1 on Sept. 26th. We threw her a big bash on Sunday the 25th and had a wonderful time. I know everyone says this, but... I really can't believe 12 whole months have gone by since I gave birth to this precious little one. I wish I could make time stand still sometimes, ya know?
The princess has been crowned. Not that she needed one to prove she's a real princess.
The decorations. I love to decorate for all the birthdays just like my mom did for us when we were kids. It really adds to the celebration and EVERYONE, no matter what age, feels special when someone decorates for them for their birthday.

Raegan and her Gra Gra
Raegan with her Aunt Mandy
She held on to this nail file for about an hour. Apparently she wanted to be prepared in case she broke a nail opening her presents. Again, she is a princess!
The birthday girl having a snack in her birthday bib.
Our birthday party activity: Halloween candy necklaces. All the kids had fun making and snacking on these things. They were so cute!
Birthday presents! Every girl needs a hand knitted hat with their name on it. Too precious!
Birthday party games: Hot potato (best $7 I ever spent) and classic pin the tail on the donkey. Both were tons of fun and a huge hit. Shout out to my hubby for running the games!
The cake, candle blowing and cake diving.
She liked it, she REALLY liked it. Get a load of her using a fork!
Winding down and playing with her new toys.
Raegan and daddy on her actual birthday opening her present from us.
Yay, a busy ball popper! She loved it and had more fun dancing to the music then actually putting the balls in.
It truly was a wonderful day of celebration. Most of our families and closest friends came to the birthday bash. We ate through a cheese platter and mixed nuts, pizza, veggies and chips as well as that delicious birthday cake from Costco. The kids enjoyed playing outside, working on their candy necklaces, playing hot potato, pin the tail on the donkey and helping Raegan open her gifts. We are so thankful to the Lord for our precious Raegan Marie and for her first year of health and all of the joy and blessings she has brought in to our family. We love you sweet girl!

** A big thank you to my awesome sister in law Mandy for being in charge of taking all the pics. You're the best!!**

1 comment:

  1. ERIN---Reagan is INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL!!! I love every pic of her...she is just stunning. And, I mean, how could she not with you as her beautiful mommy! :) Precious. I had a few tears in my eyes thinking about our big one year bday celebration coming up in 3 months time...I"M NOT READY FOR IT!

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG