Because I know without a shadow of a doubt that God is good and how much He loves us, I am confident that this is all a part of HIS plan. I would just love to receive a memo of sorts about what exactly we are supposed to be learning through this all.
For now my heart hurts for the one I love. I want to make it better. In the meantime all I can do is pray to the One who is faithful and able. As I was running errands tonight and praying out loud, I couldn't even end my prayer with an "Amen". That to me felt like I was closing up my requests and tying them with an ugly bow. I needed to leave it as open dialogue with the Lord. I'm gonna have to keep coming back to Him with this. Submitting it and giving it over again and again.
When I was about a mile from home a song came on the radio. The Lord sure gives us what we need to hear when we need to hear it. It was Remind Me Who I Am by Jason Gray. I encourage you to listen to it.
To Remember:
Logan learned my cell phone number yesterday. We have been practicing cutting, writing his name (first and last) in upper and lower case and I wanted him to memorize my phone number. It didn't take long. I think he has called me 27 times in the last 24 hours. He's left me 4 voice mails and has even attempted to text me from the home phone. I've created a monster. I'm sending him the bill if I go over my minutes.





No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.
~ Erin McG