My sweet husband, who couldn't remember where I had stashed the birthday decorations, was quick thinking and came up with his own. He had these lovely pictures up all over the house for me to wake up to.
That man keeps me laughing on a daily basis. Oh and please don't be jealous of my fabulous hair. I know you are in the process of coveting as I write this.
I got to sleep in until the glorious time of 10:15 and was greeted with a piping hot Grande Vanilla Latte and fresh donuts from the bakery at the grocery store. My sweet little Logan also lovingly picked these beauties out for me.
He also brought me a beautiful mug with flowers on it and a box of decaf tea that he picked out especially for me. He is the sweetest thing on the face of this planet.
I received so many sweet cards from dear family and friends full of lovely, heart-touching words that were SO good for my soul. They made me want my birthday to last for more than 24 hours so I could live in that amazing feeling for as long as possible. I think we tell ourselves so many ugly lies about who we are on a daily basis and it is so refreshing to read that people don't view me the way I view myself.
My wonderful sister in law Amanda treated me and my kiddos to lunch and we had fun stuffing ourselves with Mexican food. Yum! Then later in the afternoon we met my brother and his family as well as my sister and her family at the mall for some water sprinkler play time for the kids, some shopping for me and delicious food for all at Brio Tuscan Grille.
Thanks to my awesome husband for making my day so special and for all my family and friends who celebrated with me. You guys gave me an amazing birthday! THANK YOU!!
******************************************************************************
To remember:
After getting ready on Sunday to head out and do a little shopping I was in my bedroom and Raegan sauntered in. I accidentally let a burp slip out and didn't think much of it. However, right as I turned around I see Raegan standing there and she says "excuse you piggy!!". I burst out laughing as that is something I say to her whenever she burps. Hilarious!
Logan has been in a crazy phase of saying things "smell like cheese". He says it to be funny and it has caught on in our house. I was in my room today and Raegan was sitting on the stairs doing heaven knows what. All that sudden I hear "I smell like cheese" coming out of her mouth. She is too much.






No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.
~ Erin McG