Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The "New" Schedule

For many months now I've had Logan on a really good schedule. Up around 7:30-8, a nap around 10:30, another nap around 3:00 and then to bed some time around 9. It's fluctuated a little as he has grown, but overall it's been 2 wonderful, glorious naps. I was able to shower during the first one and get ready for the day. Then, during the second one, I would try to be productive and actually clean something. Well the time has come for Logan to start working his way to only 1 early afternoon nap and his bedtime being moved up to 8:00 or a little after. I knew I was in for a struggle today when I heard him awake at 6:45. We spent the morning doing our usual routine. I turned on Sesame Street around 10:00 as Logan's new obsession is Elmo and Abby and went upstairs to put my makeup on. After I was almost finished "putting on my face" I realized how quiet it was downstairs. This is what I found...






Poor little guy. We'll keep on trying :).

3 comments:

  1. That one little bare foot is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute!!

    we just switched to one nap and it is working REALLY well---with 1 3-hour nap in the afternoon....seriously!!!

    up 7 - 730 am
    lunch 11:45ish am
    nap 12:30 - 3:30 pm
    bedtime 730ish

    :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG