I tried posting this last week but had some trouble uploading the video. Logan is finally walking "full time" and it has been so much fun. Here is some video from the first day of him walking exclusively. Enjoy!
That is so cute! I love how down to business he is like he has stuff he needs to take care of in the kitchen if you'll just excuse him for a moment. Then there is the beautiful "HI!". Please post more videos of this little walking master.
That is so cute! I love how down to business he is like he has stuff he needs to take care of in the kitchen if you'll just excuse him for a moment. Then there is the beautiful "HI!". Please post more videos of this little walking master.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Logan....
ReplyDeleteErin, your cleaning again, I'm shocked!
I love to watch the new walkers wobble back and forth. Wow, does he look like Scott or what! Keep up the good work Logan!
ReplyDeleteHoly moly! This could be a scene from our house! Mommy trying to work in the kitchen, with baby (sorry, 'big boy' :) AND doggie "helping"! LOVED it!
ReplyDelete