Wednesday, October 29, 2008

All in A Day's Work



When I was thinking last night about what my day was going to be like to day I in no way anticipated the things that would take place.

1. Logan demands a nap before he eats his lunch
2. Logan woke up from aforementioned nap within an hour and a half
3. Logan pukes 3 times upon setting him in his high chair for the lunch he missed
4. I watch an entire epidode of Dr. Phil on children who want to be transgender - disturbing to say the least
5. I get a phone call from a woman trying to get me to vote for Barack Obama - Ugh... I DON'T THINK SO!!! I promptly tell her of my intentions to vote for John McCain only after politely listening to her schpeal. Just because I'm a republican doesn't mean I have to be rude.
6. Scott calls to tell me he got gas for $1.97 a gallon and filled up his tank for $20!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah
7. That I would be writing a letter to the county begging them to let me out of 2 months of jury duty. Why couldn't they have gotten me to be a juror the past 8 years that I was childless??!?
8. An hour and a half phone conversation of utter frustration and confusion.

It's only 4:20 PM. I'm sure there will be more to add to this list before the day is done.

5 comments:

  1. I understand my Erin! I hope tomorrow goes a bit better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1.97 for gas is great! I paid $2.65 and it felt like I was getting a deal! You needed that little bit of good news in your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that is a great post!! WOW, what a day! I like the part about the gas prices! Hope your day was better yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. $1.97!!!!!!! where do you live lady!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're in Richmond. Last I saw it was down to $1.93. I hope to high heaven it stays this way for a while!

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG