A portion of my "wisdom"
Front Before
Back Before - Holy Long Hair Batman!
I was definitely in need of a pick-me-up and with my 13th wedding anniversary right around the corner I thought it would not only be a gift to myself, but for my husband as well to see me as his bride from all those years ago. Well, my hair at least.
No turning back now
Process Number 1
Hair dried and on to foils - Process Number 2
After the foils she ran a toner - process number 3. Not only was my sweet, hard-working sister doing my hair, but we were both taking care of our 2 kiddos, 4 in total. We're thinking about opening up a salon with a day care center attached. She's gonna do the hair and I'm going to take care of the kids. Genius, right?
Process 4 - I asked her to chop off a good 4 inches of hair and style me up. It was so freeing to look down and see a huge pile of hair on the floor. I am not afraid when it comes to cutting off my hair. It always grows back. Here's the reveal...
Thanks for all your hard work CC!! I LOVE my new 'do. It make me feel fresh and pretty. Scott came home tonight and kept saying "Who is this woman? You look so pretty!". I'd say it's a success!








No comments:
Post a Comment
I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.
~ Erin McG