Monday, April 25, 2011

Whoop Whoop - Phase I Complete

Our mini kitchen renovation is in full swing. Our granite, new sink and faucet were all installed today. Can I get a whoop whoop?! I am thrilled with how everything is turning out and even more thrilled with the company that we hired to do it all. If you are in any area surrounding Richmond I HIGHLY recommend Blevins Marble & Granite out of Powhatan. They are wonderful to work with and do an outstanding job. I think the thing that impressed me most was their attention to detail. They took no shortcuts, cleaned up after themselves, were super respectful and truly went above and beyond and did work that wasn't even technically in our contract for no additional charge. This is the first time in a long time that I have been this amazed at a company and the people who do the installation. Check out some before and after pictures below. Next we need to pick out our tile for our backsplash, have the new stove installed and have the backsplash put up. Hopefully those will be done in the next 2 weeks.
Here is the before of our nasty white sink and gross faucet.
AFTER - Our beautiful new stainless steel sink and faucet. I <3 it!!!
Counter top before
Counter top AFTER - LOVE LOVE LOVE
The whole kitchen before
The whole kitchen AFTER

1 comment:

  1. GASP of LOVING it!!! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Can't wait to see which tile you choose!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG