Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter 2011

Logan and I decided it would be a fun day to dye Easter eggs. We got all of the cups ready. I boiled the eggs, we set Raegan up in her Bumbo seat and we got to it. While we waited for our eggs to take their color, we danced the bunny hop in the study. I had Raegan strapped to me in the baby bjorn. Man, it is a workout doing the bunny hop with an extra 15 pounds strapped to your chest. I was short of breath after 2 full rounds. Too bad I don't have pictures to show our awesome dance moves.

After our eggs dried we decided to decorate them with stickers, glitter glue, etc. My favorite line of the morning... when Logan was holding his eggs and they would feel slippery in his hand he would say "oh my goodness mommy, my egg almost hatched!". Hahaha!! I tried to tell him that it was "cracked" and he flat out told me I was wrong. We almost had 3 or 4 "hatched" eggs.




These aren't the only eggs. Just our first batch. They turned out so vibrant. I love them!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha -- I LOVE the way Logan thinks!! Awww, and the pics are so great, Erin :) You're such a super-mom! Bunny hopping, eggs, babiesinbumbos. I mean, wow. I'm impressed. Love this post -- thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG