Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for:

1. The women's brunch my church held this past Tuesday. It was so wonderful to be with friends, eat yummy food and hear wonderful testimony of how good God is.


2. Getting to celebrate my husband's birthday with him and my precious kids.


3. Being able to take a walk in this beautiful spring weather while using a fantastic double stroller that a friend freely gave to us.


4. My brand new stove that I was able to order. It will be installed in just 2 short weeks. Woo hoo!!!


5. Getting to spend some special time with my son while we painted a mug for Scott for his birthday.


6. Finding out my son learned a new song at his Tuesday morning Wellsquirts class when he belted out "Our God is an awesome God" in the kitchen the other day.


What are you thankful for this week?

1 comment:

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG