Monday, March 7, 2011

Greatest Inventions

There are a few things in this life that I cannot live without other than my husband and my children of course. I am super grateful for these inventions and their inventors, whoever they may be.

1. HAIR COLOR ~ With each passing month I get more gray. I get this lovely ability from my mother. I've been coloring my hair for about 8 years now and am honestly not sure what my "natural" color is anymore. For now, I'm Paul Mitchell's 7CB and equal parts 7N with a 10 Developer.

2. DONUTS ~ They make me happy. What more do I need to say?

3. COFFEE ~ I would not make it many mornings without a cup up this wonderful pick-me-up!

4. PIZZA and FRENCH FRIES ~ I lump the 2 together because I could survive on them alone. If I were stranded on a dessert island and could only bring 2 things it would be pizza and french fries.

5. GPS ~ I love, love, love and appreciate my GPS. Lord only knows where I would be today without it!

I'm sure the list could go on and on but this is my top 5 for today.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! I loved this post, Erin! I am right there with you on the pizza/french fries thing. I would be forever content on that island, lol :) Thanks for making me smile!

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG