Thursday, July 29, 2010

11 Years

It's hard to believe that 11 years ago this week we were gearing up for our July 31st wedding. I'm sure I was stressed about all of the small and ridiculous last minute wedding details but also getting excited about spending forever with my best friend and love of my life. Here we are 11 years later. Wow! Time has flown and this life together with my husband has truly been all I had hoped it would be. I love that he is who I wake up to in the morning and that he is the last person I see before I fall asleep at night. We have traveled through some rough terraine over the years and always seemed to come out stronger on the other side. He is my rock, my support, my encourager and the best listener and advice giver any wife could ever ask for. It has been my privelege to get to watch him morph into a different person as Logan's daddy and I am so thankful that he is my partner 50/50 in raising him. The Lord sure knew what He was doing 14 years ago when I met him at the end of an aisle in the Lynchburg Walmart.

As I think about my hopes for our future I can only pray that the next 11 years will be as wonderful as these past 11 have been and that we have many, many more years together. I love you Scott and am SO thankful that you asked me to be your wife on March 20th of 1998. Saying "Yes" was the best decision I ever made. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG