Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Long Hair

Dear Logan,

2 nights ago while mommy was tucking you in to bed I leaned over you like I usually do to tell you how much I love you. During the whole time I was talking to you you were running your hands back and forth on my hair. You told me how much you liked my long hair and I thanked you. The next day we were setting up at the kitchen table to play cars and beans together. I promptly threw my hair up in a pony tail to get it out of the way. You started pitching a fit and yelling how you wanted my hair long again. I couldn't even believe it! As soon as I took it down out of the pony you smiled, thanked me and calmed down. Later on in the morning I, not thinking, put it back up in a pony tail. A few seconds later I heard you fussing and whining and I wasn't sure what the problem was. I turned around and said "Logan, are you okay?". You fussed and carried on that my hair was supposed to be long. I had a good laugh and took my hair out of the pony tail. Oh my sweet boy! You should know by now that mommy will do just about anything to make you happy. I'm glad you like my long hair :). I guess I won't be getting it cut any time soon. I think adding a new sister to the household will be about all the change you can handle for a while :). I love you!

~ Mommy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Owen did the same thing when he was Logan's age...only he cried if I had it down! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG