Friday, January 23, 2009

It's a Child NOT a Choice!

"I have noticed everyone who is for abortion has been born" - Ronald Reagan





I told myself I was going to keep quiet this week about Barack Obama becoming president. I was going to sit back, pray for the man and watch what was going to happen. Barack Obama has come in to office at a very difficult time as we are all well aware of. The economy is in a recession, people are being laid off, health care is costly and many cannot afford the medications they need each month, we need to find alternate forms of energy, home foreclosures and so, so much more. I've been wondering where Obama was going to choose to start making changes. I thought for sure it would be with one of the above mentioned topics. Those certainly were things he spoke about during all of the debates. If you throw foreign policy in to that list then those were the ONLY things he talked about in the debates. My heart was broken to just read on Fox News that instead of working towards finding and getting alternative fuel or helping to employee the millions of Americans without jobs, right now he has decided to lift the ban of oversees funding of abortions. He is now going to be sending yours and my tax dollars oversees to help millions of teenage girls and women get abortions. Seriously!! I just can't even believe it. This is all under the disguise that these poor women haven't been able to get the medical "attention" they've needed since President George W. Bush was in power. According to him these women/teens oversees are dying because they have high risk pregnancies and aren't able to terminate (let's just call a spade a spade... KILL) they're babies because this ban has been in place. I am now terrified that if this is one of the first things he has chosen to do after becoming president what on earth are the next 4 years going to look like. God help us all!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Erin, I'm glad you're keeping me up to date in political info -- I had no idea. Good to have a friend up on current issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, keep the information coming so friends can be aware of what is going on this this pro-death administration. We must pray and pray. I'm going to email a neighbor of mine who helped get Jeb Bush elected in FL. She's really in the know and may be able to direct.

    Love you, M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right on with your statements!!! I am grieved by the number of women your age that "claim" to be believers, yet they supported Mr.
    Obama. I am proud of you and your stance and will lift you up in prayer. I too have a daughter that is passionate about LIFE and for that, I am proud. In this day & age, girls like you are far and few between - continue doing what God called you to do - be MOM's that raise up Warrior's for HIM and you will surely be blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG