Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New Every Morning

Man... it has been a rough couple of days in the McGinnis household. Logan was sick over the weekend with vomitting and he has also started showing numerous signs of entering the "terrible 2's" stage. My precious, innocent and sweet baby boy has been hitting both his daddy and me when he gets frustrated, throwing temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way and he's even started hitting the dog for no reason. We have now been implementing time-out and he is quickly learning what the word "sorry" means. Today has been particularly rough as I think his tummy is bothering him from being on the B.R.A.T. diet for the last 3 days. He is normally VERY "regular" but he hasn't been able to go in the last 24 hours. I just fed him some prunes so I hope that helps his little system.
As I sit here trying to unwind from the frustrations of the day I was reminded that the steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases, HIS mercies NEVER come to an end... they are new EVERY morning!! Great is thy faithfulness Oh Lord! I'm sure the Lord gets frustrated with me as I was frustrated with Logan today and I'm thankful that with each new day the Lord has new love and new mercy for me just as I will for Logan!

Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love, love, love for you to leave your comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog.

~ Erin McG