Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Thankful
I wanted to write a blog and thank all of the people who have prayed over the last 3 months about me finding women to connect with and form friendships with. I will have you know that this morning I was at the mall play area with 3 other women and their sons from my play group chatting and enjoying eachother's company. I thought about those of you who sent me facebook messages letting me know you were praying for me and in that moment I thanked the Lord for this wonderful answer to prayer. After about an hour letting our kids play and us talking we all enjoyed lunch together in the food court and made plans to do something fun again next Wed. I definitely see the Lord's handiwork in all of this and I'm so thankful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay!!!!
ReplyDelete